Sunday, August 18, 2013

Season of Style Card Class

I know, I know why is this crazy person talking about Christmas in August. Well with a family of eight I have to be ahead of the game in order to stay somewhat organized. I am planning my fall classes right now and am super excited about these Christmas cards I made. I used Stampin'Up's Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags to create twenty, that's right folks, twenty cards! The tags only cost me $5.95!! I also used one 12x12 piece of Stampin'Up's Season of Style Designer Series Paper, half a role of the Season of Style Washi Tape and card stock to mat everything on and voila twenty hip and trendy Xmas cards. Check out my website here to see my upcoming classes or my online store here to purchase the supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment