Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hello!

Hello to all the bloggers and non bloggers out there! I am a newbie to the blogging world, but enjoy reading blogs regularly. My fav blogs to follow our other moms that inspire me. I love to read about the crafty and creative moms, healthy and fit moms, money savvy moms, the organized moms and the chef moms out there. Pretty much if I can relate to a blog or learn something new I'm hooked! As I mentioned in my profile, I'm a mom to six energetic children. I have a new baby and I am super busy. I have a passion for arts and crafts and teach scrapbooking, card making and other sorts of paper crafting. I love to entertain family, friends and basically anyone else who will let me. I am ADDICTED to Pinterest (any one else totally obsessed with this site??) and surround myself with other creative and crafty women. My goal with this blog is to keep my family and friends posted on what's going on with our family, connect with other moms that share my interests, share tips and ideas that I use in my every day, learn new tips and ideas from you and hopefully inspire a few people along the way, just as I have been inspired from fellow women and mothers in the blogging community. Well here goes nothing... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment